Friday, May 18, 2012

Tool #2

I have gone on several of my NHS colleagues blogs. It is very interesting to read about their experiences and thoughts about blogging.  I can see the blog being very useful for collaboration with other teachers', and for students to collaborate with each other.  I will admit that in my precious spare time I would not choose to sit in front of a computer screen blogging. I would rather be riding my bike or working in my garden. The chores to be done in the garden are never ending and although it is too hot to do much bike riding now, the Spring and Fall are beautiful bike riding days in Houston.  I am still looking for a blog that I would like to follow on a regular basis. It will probably be a gardening blog.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your sentiments, and it has given me the excellent idea of looking for a garden blog. papiliones sunt molestissimi!

    ReplyDelete