Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool # 4

I created a google doc and google form. I have not had any collaboration on the google doc yet, but I am sure my colleagues will be sending me collaboration soon. I created a google form, but it took me a moment to find where it was. I liked being able to create the form and think it would be interesting to give the students short quizzes. You could even have the kids create their own quiz in google forms and give them to each other. There are lots of possibilities. In google docs, students can collaborate on documents in different classes. I collaborated this past year with several teachers that used google docs with their students. The students were able to download photos and text and worked with students in different periods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment